Decided this year would be a wonderful year to spend Easter Holidays with Grandma and Grandpa Asbury. Started off by meeting out at the house by lunch time. Eating lunch and visiting. Shortly after everyone was stuffed full of food and dragging around droopy eyed, we set up for our first Easter event. Aunt Crystal set up a scavenger hunt, where all the kids would find the eggs on their sheets of paper. How'd that go u ask, never the way you planned it. Then Grandpa Asbury set up a game of base ball, which had us all laughing. We eventually switched over to flying kites that the kids had gotten in their scavenger hunt prize bags. This worked out well the day was so windy. After the scavenger hunt, baseball, and kites we waited around for our night Easter Egg Hunt. Yes, I said night Easter Egg Hunt, using glow in the dark eggs. We had to be very fast with these eggs, the glow left very quickly once they hit the ground in the dark. We hid them quickly and the kids found them quickly, so fast I didn't even get any pictures of it. Way to go.
The Awesome Scavenger Hunt

Trying to catch the ball


I see it coming at me, can I hit it!

What!!!!!

Something is funny about catching this ball
No comments:
Post a Comment