I have had a really fun time this year. On May 2nd we will perform the dance we have been practicing for. I will get to show off all the cool moves I have learned.

I have met some really nice girls this year. I would like you to meet, Hannah, Grayson, Alexa, and Audrea.These girls have been really fun to be around. Out of all the girls Grayson was my best friend, she gets to class before me and waits for me at the front door. We laugh and talk and sometimes even play together. Oh, but never in class.









What another Grayson that can't be!!! You look gorgeous my dear, you are getting so big and you will have to keep the boys aways with a stick, no your daddy will just lock you up.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Tanya
Absolutely Beautiful! How exciting first dance resital! I bet you were just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteStephanie XX