THANK YOU
The Show is over, my mommy will try to show a video as soon as it comes in. Thanks to all who came to my recital. Hope you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Asbury for the beautiful necklace, my mommy told me I could not play in it. So I guess I will have to wear it to church. Thank you to Maw Maw and Paw Paw for the great smelling flower. Thank you Aunt Crystal, Uncle Shawn, Cousins Shawn, Evan, Asher and Autumn for the flower. Thank you Uncle Ronny, Anita and Cousins Josh and Jaci for the beautiful yellow rose. And Thank you Uncle Ronny for letting Jaci and Josh stay the night with me, we had lots of fun. Even thou mommy got up a couple dozen times to tell us to be quiet. Not to mention the last time at 11:30 to go to sleep, cause I had a recital to go to. And Thanks to all who came to my house and ate lunch with me, hope my daddy didn't spoil you to much. I would like you to come back soon, so check your calendars. Lets say maybe around October, he he he. Thanks much. XOXOXOXO this means hugs and kisses for those who don't know.
Things that make me laugh...
14 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment