Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lily Rose Nixon

Well, let me tell you all how I became the newest member of the Nixon family. I am Lily Rose Nixon (that is the name my new family chose after choosing Rosa Maria Nixon and Penny Rosa Nixon) I am glad they finally stuck with a name. Anyway my previous owner had me and my brothers at the Kyle town square in a kennel trying to find new owners for us. I had no idea what she was doing with us I thought we were just out on a thing adults now days call a play date. Before I knew it I looked up and two little girls looked down at all of us while the parents stood over us talking and asking weird questions, like how old we were, what she fed us and asking which one of us are girls. I was the only girl left and they said definitely I was the winner. They gave my owner a funny looking paper and in return she gave me them along with my records. Before I knew it I was being passed between two little girls. They both smelt so good. I shook a little but they seemed to enjoy my presence and laughed at every move I made. I got into this huge cage with all my new owners and the cage started moving and finally 2 miles down the road we got out just to go into another huge cage. They found me a temporary bed and showed me where my quarters would be. Then I decided I would break them in. I showed them what they would expect out of me, I threw up everything my previous caretaker had fed me, and all over that temp bed. That made those 2 little girls freak out, momma, momma, oh she threw up, they yelled. My new momma told them to stop passing me around like a hot potato. I think she was right. Then that clued them in that I may need a new bed and accessories. They left me in my new room and went off to a store called Walmart. That is where they bought my new pink frilly bed and all my new pet toys and grooming supplies along with my yummy food. While they were gone my new daddy came and rescued me from my new room and took me outside to play. I showed him how I played I chewed all over his hands, man I like him. Not long after that those 2 little girls came back. Before I new it they put a frilly scarf around my neck and kissed all over me again. My new daddy warned me to run while I had a chance, cause they probably were going to come back with something like that to make sure I knew, they new, I was a little girl, they called me a little princess. I didn't think that was to bad. They even remembered to feed me my favorite food. I really think I am going to like it here in my new home. With my new family.









No comments:

Post a Comment