Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring is Upon Us

I know it isn't fully spring yet, but I am so ready for it. The holidays went so well. Spent some squality time with family, some I get to see all the time and some I don't get to see all that much. It doesn't matter we all had a marvelous time. We have started back in school for the second semester. Girls are doing great. They, like any child would rather play than do work, especially school work. For those who didn't see the girls during the holidays, they are growing so fast. Wish I could put a brick on their heads to hold them down. It seems they sprout up faster and faster every year. Just trying to cherish every amount of time I have with them, making good memories. I sound like they are going of to college or getting married. No way lets change the subject. Well, God is good to us and we are doing great. Hopefully I can keep up with the blogging, seems like we are just getting busy these days. Will update soon. Hopefully with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It has been so windy here. Finally, the wind has died down and we can move about outside without being blown away. I like spring, can't wait for it to get here, but I can with summer.

    ReplyDelete